John Maxwell reminds us that leadership is influence. Therefore, in one way or another, we’re all exercising leadership every day. The question we need to ask ourselves is: Am I a good and godly leader, positively extending God’s Kingdom… or am I leading poorly? Whether it’s at home, at church at work, or in our community, we all have opportunities to lead. As many books point out, you don’t need a title to lead. If Maxwell is correct, we influence other folks every day… for good or for bad.
I think to be the kind of leader that God wants us to be, we must be intentional. This page will focus on various “leadership lessons” as well on areas of leadership, such as leading our families, spiritual reproduction, discipling and mentoring other men, leading in our church, at work, in our community, etc. I hope to give us food for thought regarding leadership that will spur us on to be the Christlike servant (intentional) leaders that God has called us to be.
- Leadership Lessons from a City Clerk (April 25, 2013)
- Stand Firm (4/11) – Leadership (April 11, 2013)
- Stand Firm (4/4) – Leadership (April 4, 2013)
- Leadership Lessons from Tim Tebow (January 7, 2012)
- Leadership Lessons #1 (November 4, 2011)
- Who Is Your Paul, Timothy, and Barnabas? (October 31, 2011)
- Spiritual Leadership (October 10, 2011)